|Antioxidants with ginseng, Multivitamin & Multimineral Syrup|
Information about Vitocyn Syrup
It aids in enhancing immunity and managing and preventing nutritional deficits. Additionally, it might increase hunger and hasten the healing process following an illness. The vitamins and minerals in Vitocyn replace the body’s nutritional stores and support the healthy operation of the immune system, neurological system, and heart. Natural antioxidants strengthen the body’s reaction to invasive infections and mitigate the harm caused by dangerous molecules known as free radicals. This makes it effective in promoting a quick recovery from common diseases like the flu and the common cold.
It is a cutting-edge multivitamin mix with significant amounts of the vitamins A, B-complex, D, and E as well as minerals including selenium, zinc, copper, and iodine. It is a dietary supplement that raises your body’s level of vitamins and minerals and enhances your general health.
It has been discovered that zinc is a crucial mineral for enhancing immunity. It can be applied to treat severe immunological diseases. In people with heart disease, diabetes, tuberculosis, and rheumatic diseases, it provides the finest nutritional assistance. Patients with both acute and chronic illnesses can benefit from it.
Take Vitocyn as advised by the doctor to gain maximum benefit. However, in some cases, side effects such as nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, and skin rash may occur. Do not worry, these usually resolve on their own. If any of these side effects bother you or persist for a longer duration, consult your doctor.
- Helps to prevent vitamin and zinc deficiency
- Helps to counter the feeling of exhaustion
- Useful for women during pregnancy and surgery
- Ensures speedy recovery from illness and helps to fight immunodeficiency disorders
Key ingredients of Vitocyn Syrup :
- Vitamin A(2500 I.U) (Retinol): 750 mcg
- Vitamin E 10(I.U) 6.6 mg
- Ascorbic Acid: 255 mg
- Selenium (As Sodium Selenate): 36 mcg
- Zinc: 3 mg
- Manganese(AsManganese Gluconate)
- Iodine 100mcg
- Copper ( As Cupric Sulphate) 500 mcg
- Vitamin B1( Thiamine)): 1.4mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavinl): 1.6 mg
Key uses of Vitocyn Syrup:
- can be used as a dietary supplement for a variety of health advantages.
- Contains vitamins A and C, which are good for your health. While vitamin C aids in the formation and repair of tissues in all sections of your body, vitamin A encourages healthy cell growth.
- aids the body’s absorption of calcium
- due to the presence of selenium, strengthens the body’s defense mechanisms
- aids in the production of red blood cells (RBCs), and improves the body’s absorption of iron
- plays a crucial role in enhancing cellular function, wound healing, and metabolism as well as contributing to the maintenance of a strong immune system.
- is in charge of blood creation, improved nerve function, healthy vision, and other physiological processes.
- is indicated due to its high mineral content, which is essential for cell development & multiplication, blood production, hormone & enzyme secretion, and post-surgery healing.
- aids in the metabolism process and energy production to maintain your level of energy. This lessens the fatigue that you may be experiencing.
- is crucial for the neurological system’s healthy operation because it contains B-complex vitamins like Vitamins B6 and 12.
Directions for use:
Take Vitocyn syrup as advised by your doctor or pharmacist. Do not take more than the daily recommended dose of this supplement as it may lead to side effects. It is advised to use a measuring spoon or cup to dispense the exact prescribed quantity of this syrup. Ideally, it should be taken once daily, but the frequency may differ depending upon your condition and your doctor’s recommendation.
Quick tips for Vitocyn Syrup:
- Take it at the same time every day. This will help you remember to take it. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully to get the most out of this medication.
- Do not use Vitocyn if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you are taking as they may affect or be affected by this medicine.
- Let your doctor know if you have any existing medical conditions like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problems before taking this syrup.
- Inform your doctor if you are on other medications, supplements, or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- Remember dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diet, do not use it as a substitute for a well-balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Side-effects of Vitocyn Syrup:
This syrup is usually safe and doesn’t cause any side effects when taken as per the doctor’s recommendation. However, certain side effects can occur such as:
- Stomach upset
- Skin rashes
- Allergic reactions
Storage and safety information:
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Key benefits of Vitocyn Syrup:
- Vitamin Apromotes healthy bones, boosts immunity, prevents kidney stones, and helps to maintain eyesight.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)helps to produce certain neurotransmitters and carry out multiple enzyme processes.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)plays a key role in the breakdown of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats to produce energy.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)is essential for coenzymes activation, tissue respiration, and synthesis of macromolecules.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenate)is needed for the synthesis of enzymes that form an integral part of various metabolic pathways such as carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)helps in improving metabolism, burning more calories, strengthening immunity, and supporting the function of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin)strengthens our nervous system and plays an important part in DNA synthesis and maturation.
- Vitamin D3helps preserve bone health, enhance immunity, prevent infection, and elevate mood & energy levels.
- Vitamin E plays a vital role in maintaining healthy vision, skin, and immune function due to its antioxidant property.
- Copper helps in digestion facilitates absorption of iron, maintains joint & bone health, and also improves heart health.
- Selenium plays a critical role in metabolism and helps protect your body from damage caused by oxidative stress.
- Zinc plays a very critical role in maintaining several functions of the body such as neurological functions, immunity, fertility, and overall energy levels of the body.
- Iodine is known to maintain thyroid hormone levels. It also kills fungus, bacteria, and other microorganisms, lowering your risk of infections.
FAQs related to Vitocyn Syrup:
Q. What is Vitocyn syrup used for?
Vitocyn is a nutritional supplement that consists of a combination of grape seed extract and essential vitamins and minerals. It is used to prevent and treat vitamin and mineral deficiencies. It also boosts immunity and improves the overall health of an individual. In addition to this, it provides nutritional support to patients suffering from a variety of acute and chronic diseases.
Q. How should Vitocyn syrup be taken?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. It can be taken at any time of the day with food. However, it would be best to take it at the same time each day to avoid the chances of missing a dose, preferably in the morning. Use a measuring cup or a teaspoon to take the exact desired quantity of this syrup. Do not consume it more than the quantity prescribed by your doctor.
Q. What if I forget to take a dose of Vitocyn Syrup?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next scheduled dose. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed one as this may increase the chances of developing side effects.
Q. Is Vitocyn syrup safe?
Vitocyn syrup is safe if used in the dose and duration advised by your doctor. Take it exactly as directed and let your doctor know if any of the side effects bother you.
Q. When to take a Vitocyn syrup?
It can be taken at any time of the day. It is advised to take it with food, preferably in the morning. This syrup when taken with food is known to reduce the side effects such as an upset stomach.
Q. How long can Vitocyn syrup be used?
The dose and duration for taking it are decided by your doctor. The doctor will decide your dose after proper diagnosis and medical tests. The duration of your treatment will be based on your condition and the need for the supplement. Therefore, it is advised to continue your medication for the advised duration. Do not stop it on your own without consulting.
Q. Is Vitocyn Syrup available over the counter?
Yes, it is available as OTC (over-the-counter) medicine, which means it can be availed without a prescription. However, please consult your doctor regarding its use and dose.